BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF WORK
3 x 16mm projection with live sounds: music, dialogues, tape recordings.
Fluxus et Refluxus is being made since we moved from south Brazil to Berlin. The trip begins in a cargo ship sailing the ocean and continues in Berlin until the present time.
A film-crossing that represents through images and sound an overlaying of experiences and the passage of time. The form of the film
and the exhibition format are flexible, following the technical and poetical development of the artist duo. Life is an adventure.
TECHNICAL RIDER / SPACE REQUIREMENTS
• Technical requirements for use (e.g. hardware and software required for viewing, building materials, etc.)
• Space Requirements (size and configuration of space needed)
white screen or wall at least 8 m width and 3,5 m high
projectors need circa 8m distance from wall
3 x stands for projectors
• Construction Requirements (shelves, walls, enclosures, or any modifications needed to be made to a standard gallery space)
• Duration and Sound details (where applicable)
• Specific equipment required (projectors, sound equipment, special cabling, etc)
3 x EIKI 16mm projector
1 x guitar
1 x guitar amp
2 x microphone
1 x magnetic tape recorder
1 x mixpult 4 channels
1 x laptop
1 x guitar cable chinch
1 x minijack RCA cable
2 x speakers